UPPCL JE Recruitment 2020 : Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited UPPCL Are Invited to Online Form for the Recruitment Post of Junior Engineer JE Trainee 2020. There are total 212 vacancies in UPPCL. As per the official site of UPPCL, interested and eligible candidates can apply online by clicking on the link below. The direct link is provided along with the requirements of the application form & steps to complete the form. Read further to know the details and links.
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)
Junior Engineer JE (Trainee) Recruitment 2020 Online Form
- Application Being : 04/12/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 28/12/2020
- Pay Exam Fees Last Date : 28/12/2020
- Offline Fees Payment Last Date : 30/12/2020
- Exam Date : February 2021
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
- Gen / EWS / OBC : 1000/-
- SC / ST : 700/-
- PH : 10/-
- Pay the Exam Fee through Online Fee Mode Debit / Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan
Age limit as on 01/01/2020
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Vacancies Details Total : 212 Post
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Junior Engineer JE Electrical||191||Three Year Diploma in Electrical Engineering.|
|Junior Engineer JE Electronics / Telecommunication||21||Three Year Diploma in Electronics / Telecommunication Engineering.|
Category Wise Vacancy Details
|JE Electronics / Telecommunication||01||0||14||06||0||21|
How to Fill Form
- Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited UPPCL Are Issued Junior Engineer JE Electrical and Electronics and Telecommunication Recruitment 2020. Notification and Invited Online Application Form for the JE Post Jobs 2020 Candidate Can Apply Online for 04 December 2020 to 28 December 2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Latest UPPCL Recruitment 2020 Application Form in Sarkari Result Latest Job Section.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Hand Writing, Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
We hop you like this UPPCL JE Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 212 Junior Engineer Post ? For more Latest Job Notifications, GK Quiz and Ans always check our site regularly. You like this Post so please don’t forget to share on social media. Thanks For visiting Naukriradar.com