SSN College of Engineering Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2020: SSN College of Engineering invites application for the position Junior Research Fellow etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to SSN College of Engineering before 10-Sep-2020.
|SSN College of Engineering Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Education Requirement||M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.D|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Salary||31000 – 35000(Per Month)|
|Last Date To Apply||10-Sep-2020|
Qualification in Details:
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) under a research project sponsored by Board of Research in Nuclear Sciences (BRNS) of Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), BARC, Mumbai to be executed in the Department of Physics.
1. Name of the post : Junior Research Fellow (JRF).
2. Title of the project : Growth of CdMnTe single crystals by Bridgman Technique for application in Gamma ray Detectors.
3. Duration : Three years.
4. Desired qualification : M.Sc / M.Phil (Physics/ Materials science/Applied Physics).
5. Fellowship : Rs.31, 000/- p.m. for 1 st two years and Rs.35, 000/- p.m. 3rd year (Plus HRA & MA will be provided).
6. Registration for Ph.D : Selected candidate will be encouraged to register for PhD under Anna University, Chennai.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview.
How To Apply :
1. Interested and eligible candidates can mail their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and also should post the hard copy of the resume to the PI (address below) in a sealed envelope.
2. Last date to apply : 10 th September 2020.
3. The interview date will be communicated to the eligible candidates through email. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.