Welcome to Naukriradar.com, SSC JE Paper 2 Exam 2019 Result: The Staff Selection Commission on Tuesday, November 22 released the results of the Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, and Quantity Surveying & Contracts) Examination, 2019 (paper-II). Registered candidates who appeared for the exams can check SSC JE Result here. In the next step, all the shortlisted candidates will have to appear for document verification. The result has been uploaded on the official website ssc.nic.in and the steps to check the same have been attached below. Candidates can also click on the direct links to check the results for civil as well as electrical and Mechanical exams.
Important : Please Always Check and Confirm Official Notification and Advertisement Before Apply in Any Recruitment.
How to Download SSC JE 2019 Paper 2 Result?
- Visit the official website of SSC.i.e.ssc.nic.in.
- Click on the ‘Result’ Section.
- Now, Click on the link that reads ‘Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, and Quantity Surveying & Contracts) Examination, 2019 (Paper-II) – List of Candidates Qualified For Document Verification (Electrical / Mechanical)’.
- Then, a list of the result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download SSC JE 2019 Paper 2 Result and save it for future reference.
We think that this post helped you in finding the information about latest recruitment, If you liked this article, then please share to social networking site. You can also find us on Facebook.
Still, you have any doubt in your mind just comment below, we will definitely help you. If you think that “any improvement need in our blog” then suggest to us.
Important: Please Always Check and Confirm Official Notification and Advertisement Before Apply in Any Recruitment.