Sardar Vallabai Patel National Police Academy Recruitment 2020 : Sardar Vallabai Patel National Police Academy invites application for the position Assistant Director etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Sardar Vallabai Patel National Police Academy before 13-Sep-2020.
|Sardar Vallabai Patel National Police Academy Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Post Name||Assistant Director|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||The maximum age limit for appointment by transfer on deputation (including short-term contract) shall be not exceeding 56 years, as on the closing date of receipt of applications.|
|Experience||5 – 20 years|
|Last Date To Apply||13-Sep-2020|
Qualification in Details:
Deputation – Inviting nominations for post of Assistant Director (Scientific Aids) in the SVP National Police Academy, Hyderabad by deputation(including short-term contract) for one year. Nominations are invited for the post of Assistant Director (Scientific Aids) in Level-II in the Pay Matrix, in this Academy. The post is to be filled by deputation (including short-term contract) for one year.
Assistant Director Scientific Aids.
1. Eligibility Criteria (Educational Qualifications, Experience, etc): Transfer on deputation(includinq Short- term Contract) for one year:- (l) Officers under the Central I State Governments/ Public Sector Undertakings/ Universities: (a) holding analogous posts on regular basis; OR(b) with five years regular service in posts of level in the matrix, level-10(Revised), (PB-3 Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade payof RS. 5400/- . pre_ Revised) Essential: Five years experience in any of the Central/ State/Forensic Laboratories. Desirable: Ph.D in Forensic Science/Physics/ Chemistry/ Zoology/ Biochemist / Botany/ Molecular/ Biology.
2. Nature of duties: The Assistant Director (Scientific- Aids) will be in- charge of the Forensic Section in the Academy and shall be responsible for efficient working Forensic Section. He/She is required to teach the subject of Forensic Science for the basic courses and in-service courses. HelShe will also be responsible for conducting Courses, Seminars and Workshops assigned to him/her when nominated as Course Coordinator. He/She will also responsible for any additional duties assigned him/her by the Deputy Directors, Joint Directors and Director as notified from time to time.
3.Deputation/ age and Director as notified from time to time. The period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organisation I department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed three (03) years.
4. Scale of Pay Level -11 in the Pay Matrix.
5. Training Allowance As admissible only to the persons working Government Departments: As admissible under the Central Government orders to from time to time.
6. DA, HRA & other As admissible under the Central Government allowances Orders from time to time.
By deputation (including Short-term Contract).
How To Apply :
The eligibility criteria is furnished in the enclosed Annexure — I. The candidates Who apply for the post Will not be allowed to Withdraw their candidature subsequently. It is requested that the above vacancy may kindly be circulated among all Departments / Institutions / Offices under your charge and also for hosting the vacancy circular on the website- The nominations Of eligible Offcers along With their (a) bio-data ‘duly countersigned by the competent authority in the prescribed proforma (Annexure-II), (b) Original or attested copies of Annual Confidential Reports (should be attested on each page With rubber stamp of the competent authority not below the rank Of Under Secretary to the Govt. Of India) for the last five years (from 2014-15 to 2018-19), (c) Details of Major and Minor penalties for the last 10 years, and (d) Certificate(s) Of Integrity. Mgilance and Cadre Clearance (in separate sheet) may please be forwarded through proper channel to this Academy at the earliest and in any Case not later than 60 days from the date of publication Of this notice in the Employment News/Rozgar Samachar. The details including prescribed proforma and eligibility conditions etc are also available in this Academy website www.svpnpa.gov.in/vacancies. Application received after the last date or application incomplete in any resEEct or those not accompanied by the documents/information mentioned in para 3 above Will NOT be considered. The Cadre Authorities may ascertain that the particulars sent by the Officers are correct as per the service records.