Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital Recruitment 2020 : Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Resident. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 27 & 29/5/2020.
|Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Post Name||Senior Resident|
|Education Requirement||DNB, MS/MD|
|Total Vacancy||26 Posts|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||Maximum 37 Years|
|Walkin Date||27-05-2020 – 29-05-2020|
Qualification in Details:
Applications are invited in the prescribed format from eligible candidates to fill up the vacant/likely to be vacant posts of Senior Resident Doctors on Adhoc Tenure basis in this hospital.
1. Position: Senior Resident
2. Department: Medicine, Orthopaedics, Surgery, Paediatrics, Anaesthesia, Radiology, Obst. & Gynae., Forensic Medicine
3. Qualification: The candidate should be MBBS with P.G. Degree/Diploma/DNB/MBBS as per Residency Scheme in concerned specialty from a recognized University/lnstitution and should be registered with Delhi Medical Council (DMC) with MBBS and requisite postgraduate qualification or candidate has applied for DMC registration and has proof of ‘having applied for’ at the time of interview. Must not have completed 03 years Senior Residency in any recognized institution either on regular or Adhoc basis.
4. Pay Scale: As per 7th CPC Pay matrix level 11, Pay Rs. 67700/- plus allowances as admissible under the rules.
5. Tenure: The total tenure of Senior Resident is for a period of three years including any service rendered as Senior Resident earlier on Adhoc/regular basis in any recognized institution. The appointment will be initially for 89 days that can be extended further upto a maximum period of 03 years subject to satisfactory performance, work and conduct report from concerned HOD and a written request from the doctor concerned.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
1. Interested and eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed format (available on the official website www.health.delhigovt.nic.in on Delhi Govt.) along with self- attested copies of all testimonials and certificates.
2. Subject wise applications complete in all respect will be submitted by candidate in the office of the Medical Superintendent, SGM Hospital, Mangolpuri,Delhi-83 on the dates of interview of respective subjects i.e. on 27.05.20,28.05.20 & 29.05.20 upto 12:30 PM. Incomplete application or application received after the closing date and titne will not be accepted and will be rejected out rightly and no further correspondence /inquiry shall be entertained.
3. Medicine, Orthopaedics, Surgery: 27/05/2020, Paediatrics: 28/05/2020, Anaesthesia, Radiology, Obst. & Gynae., Forensic Medicine: 29/05/2020