Welcome to Naukriradar.com, RPSC RAS Exam Recruitment Notification 2021: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has finally released the notification for Rajasthan State and Subordinate Services Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination 2021 (RAS/RTS Exam) on 20 July 2021. Online applications are invited for RPSC RAS 2021 from 28 July 2021. All interested candidates who serve the Rajasthan Civil Service can register RAS 2021 on or before 27 August 2021 on rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
RPSC RAS Exam will be conducted for filling up 988 vacancies for 21 services under Rajasthan State Services and Rajasthan Subordinate Services. Out of total, 363 vacancies in state services and 625 are in subordinate services.
Important : Please Always Check and Confirm Official Notification and Advertisement Before Apply in Any Recruitment.
- General / Other State : 350/-
- OBC / BC : 250/-
- SC / ST : 150/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Cash at Rajasthan E Mitra Portal or Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking
- Application Begin : 28/07/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online : 27/08/2021
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 27/08/2021
- Exam Date Pre : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
- Mains Exam Date : Notified Soon
Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
- Graduate degree from a recognized university
RPSC RAS Salary
RPSC RAS 2021Selection Process
The selection will be done on the basis of:
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
RPSC RAS Exam Pattern 2021
There will be multiple-choice questions on:
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Marks||Time|
|General Knowledge and General Science||150||200||3 Hours|
There will be negative marking of 1/3 mark for each wrong answer.
RPSC RAS Prelims Syllabus
The questions are expected from:
- Current Affairs
- Science & Technology
- Rajasthan: Political and administrative system
- Rajasthan: History, Art & Culture, Literature,Tradition & Heritage
- Geography of Rajasthan
- Economy of Rajasthan
- Indian History
- Indian Constitution, Political system and Governance
- Geography of World and India
RPSC RAS Mains Exam 2021
Those who qualify in the prelims will be called for mains exam. RAS Main Exam will consist of questions from subject four papers which will be descriptive/analytical. Duration of examination will be 3 hours for each examination.
Paper I:General Studies-I: 200 Marks
Paper II: General Studies-II: 200 Marks
Paper III: General Studies-III : 200 Marks
Paper IV: General Hindi and General English: 200 Marks
RPSC RAS Interview 2021
Candidates who clear mains examination will appear for interview /personality test which carries 100 marks.
The Candidates appearing in the main examination shall be required to obtain minimum 10% marks in each paper and 15% marks in aggregate out of the total marks of all papers in the main examination to qualify for appearing in personality and viva voce examination.
Vacancy Details Total : 988 Post
|Rajasthan State Service Exam||363||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.|
|Rajasthan Subordinate Service||625|
How to Fill Form
- Rajasthan Public Service Commission RPSC RAS / RTS Recruitment 2021, Candidate Can Apply Between 28/07/2021 to 27/08/2021.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Vacancies Application Form in Govt. Jobs of RPSC Latest Govt. Recruitment Online 2021.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Apply Online / Submit Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If you have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
We think that this post helped you in finding the information about latest recruitment, If you liked this article, then please share to social networking site. You can also find us on Facebook.
Still, you have any doubt in your mind just comment below, we will definitely help you. If you think that “any improvement need in our blog” then suggest to us.
Important: Please Always Check and Confirm Official Notification and Advertisement Before Apply in Any Recruitment.