RBI Part-Time Bank’s Medical Consultant Jobs 2020: Reserve Bank of India has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed MBBS, MS, MD for 01 Medical Consultant Posts. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Offline from 07.Sep.2020 to 21.Sep.2020.
|RBI Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Company Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Post Name||Medical Consultant|
|Total Vacancy||01 Post|
|Qualification||MBBS, MS, MD|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Last Date To Apply||21.Sep.2020|
- The applicant should, at a minimum, possess an MBBS degree of any university recognized by the Medical Council of India in the Allopathic system of medicine.
- Candidates having a Master’s Degree in General Medicine may also apply
ALSO READ THIS : SSN College of Engineering Recruitment 2020 – Apply Now
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
How To Apply :
Candidates willing to be a part of RBI have to apply for latest RBI Recruitment 2020 for Medical Consultant posts through Offline mode from 07.Sep.2020 to 21.Sep.2020. To know the complete application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official RBI website www.rbi.org.in.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Medical Consultant Job and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification and application form from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Take a Printout of official application form and other necessary documents required.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Enclose (Attach) all the necessary documents required and attest by self signature.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if Reserve Bank of India asks. Else, move for next step.
- Take photo copy of your application and cover it.
- Finally, send the application form to the notified postal address mentioned in notification by post so as to reach the notified address before 21.Sep.2020. Envelope must be superscribed with APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………