Rajya Sabha Secretariat Director (Security) Jobs 2020: Rajya Sabha Secretariat has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed Experienced for 01 Director (Security) Posts. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Offline from 11.Sep.2020 to 12.Oct.2020.
|Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Company||Rajya Sabha Secretariat|
|Total Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Last Date To Apply||12.Oct.2020|
By Selection of suitable officer of the rank of DIG either from the India Police Service or officers holding analogous post in the Centeal Armed Police Forces/ Central Police Organisations.
ALSO READ THIS : Port of Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2020 – Apply Now
- As per Norms
Pay Scale: Level 13 -A in the pay matrix
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
How To Apply :
Candidates willing to be a part of Rajya Sabha Secretariat have to apply for latest Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2020 for Director posts through Offline mode from 11.Sep.2020 to 12.Oct.2020. To know the complete application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official Rajya Sabha Secretariat website rajyasabha.nic.in.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Director Job and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification and application form from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Take a Printout of official application form and other necessary documents required.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Enclose (Attach) all the necessary documents required and attest by self signature.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if Rajya Sabha Secretariat asks. Else, move for next step.
- Take photo copy of your application and cover it.
- Finally, send the application form to the notified postal address mentioned in notification by post so as to reach the notified address before 12.10.2020. Envelope must be superscribed with APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………