National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC Limited) has Recently release a Recruiment Notification. The notification is for the Executive, Senior Executive, and Specialist on official website (ntpc.co.in) and in the employment newspaper dated 10 April 2021. Eligible and interested candidates can apply NTPC Recruitment 2021 on official website ntpccareers.net from 01 April to 15 April 2021.
Directorate of Agriculture Goa Recruitment 2021
NTPC Executive, Sr Executive, Specialist Vacancy
- Please go to the below official notification.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 01/04/2021.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 15/04/2021.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 55 years.
- Candidates should have a Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Executive (Safety) – Engineering Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Production/Civil/Power Engineering with at least 60 percent marks from a recognized University/Institution. A full-time diploma in Industrial Safety from Regional Labour Institute/ Institute recognized under the Factories Act. 3 years post qualification executive experience in the area of Safety, preferably in the power industry/manufacturing industry in a govt/public sector undertaking or a reputed private company.
- Executive (IT – Data Centre/Data Recovery) – Engineering degree in Computer Science/IT/Electronics and Communication with at least 60 percent marks from a recognized University/Institute. 3 years post qualification experience in IT Hardware, Operating systems, and Database Administration.
- Sr. Executive (Solar) – Engineering Degree in Civil with at least 60 percent marks from a recognized University/Institute. M.Tech graduates preferred. 10 years post qualification executive experience out of which the last 5 years should be in Solar Power Sector. Candidates with experience in International Projects will be preferred.
- Specialist (Solar) – Engineering Degree in Electrical with at least 60 percent marks from a recognized University/Institute. Candidates with M.Tech and MBA will be preferred. 18 years of post-qualification experience out of which the last 8 years should be in the Solar Power sector. Candidates with experience in working on International Projects/Consultancy in Power will be preferred.
- Executive (Safety) – 13
- Executive (IT Data Centre/Date Recovery) – 5
- Senior Executive (Solar) – 1
- Specialist (Solar) – 1
- Total – 35 Posts
How to Apply for NTPC Recruitment 2021 ?
- Eligible and interested candidates can apply for NTPC Recruitment 2021 from 01 April to 15 April 2021.
- Dadasaheb Phalke Award Winner Complete list (1969-2021)
- Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021 for Assam Judicial Service, Apply Online
- Manipur Recruitment 2021 for 374 Vacancies for MTS, Staff Nurse and MO Posts, Download Notice
- Goa Accounts Department Recruitment 2021 for 109 Accountant Posts, Apply Online
- IISER Pune Recruitment 2021 for Principal Technical Officer, Sr. Teaching Associate & Technical Officer Posts, Apply Online
- South Eastern Railway Paramedical Recruitment 2021 for Staff Nurse, House Keeping Assistant, Hospital Attendant and Dresser Posts
- BTSC Bihar Recruitment 2021 for 6338 Vacancies for MO Posts, Apply Online for Specialist & General Medical Officer, Apply Online
- HPSC Exam 2021 Date Postponed for Assistant Professor, Scientist B & Other Posts, Details Here