NTA DU Recruitment 2021: National Testing Agency (NTA) Delhi University has released online applications for the non-teaching various post on behalf of the Delhi University. The NTA is recruiting for the 1145 posts. Delhi University Non-Teaching Various Post Recruitment 2021 online application will begin from 23rd February 2021. Those Candidates Are Enrolled with Vacancies Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online.
National Testing Agency (NTA)
Delhi University Non Teaching Various Post Recruitment 2021
- General : 1000/-
- OBC / EWS : 800/-
- SC / ST / PH : 600/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay the Exam Fee Through Offline Mode Only.
- Application Begin: 23/02/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online: 16/03/2021
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 17/03/2021
- Correction Date: 17/03/2021
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
- 27-45 years
- Go to the official notification for post-wise age limitation & relaxation details.
- The candidates must have passed the 10th class, 12th class, Diploma, B.Sc Nursing, Other Graduation, or post-graduation, or its equivalent from a recognized university or Board, or Institution.
- Go to the official notification for post-wise qualification & experience-related details.
- Through the Online Test
- Skill Test
- Interview/ Personality Test
NTA DU Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details Total : 1145 Post
- Senior Assistant – 45 Posts
- Senior Technical Assistant – 58 Posts
- Technical Assistant – 51 Posts
- Lab Assistant – 53 Posts
- Assistant – 80 Posts
- Stenographer – 77 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 236 Posts
- Library Attendant – 109 Posts
- Lab Attendant – 152 Posts
- Engineering Attendant– 52 Posts
- Junior Work Assistant (Engineering Service – Wireman, Mason, Carpenter, etc.) – 35 Posts
- Medical Officer – 15 Posts
How to Apply For NTA DU Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates are required to apply online through NTA Online Application Portal
- Candidates are required to have a valid Email ID and Mobile Number for registering and creating login credentials.
- Once successful Login, the candidate can check under “Latest Openings” for all available advertisements
- Click on “Apply Now” against “Application Form for Appointment to the Post applied.”
- Fill the details in the application form, pay the fee
- Upload the required documents and submit the application form
- Dadasaheb Phalke Award Winner Complete list (1969-2021)
- Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021 for Assam Judicial Service, Apply Online
- Manipur Recruitment 2021 for 374 Vacancies for MTS, Staff Nurse and MO Posts, Download Notice
- Goa Accounts Department Recruitment 2021 for 109 Accountant Posts, Apply Online
- IISER Pune Recruitment 2021 for Principal Technical Officer, Sr. Teaching Associate & Technical Officer Posts, Apply Online
- South Eastern Railway Paramedical Recruitment 2021 for Staff Nurse, House Keeping Assistant, Hospital Attendant and Dresser Posts
- BTSC Bihar Recruitment 2021 for 6338 Vacancies for MO Posts, Apply Online for Specialist & General Medical Officer, Apply Online
- HPSC Exam 2021 Date Postponed for Assistant Professor, Scientist B & Other Posts, Details Here