North Eastern Council Recruitment 2020 Vacancies : North Eastern Council has released the Recruitment Vacancies for the Post of Draftsman Grade I on 15 September 2020 in Shilong. Candidates Who wants to apply for North Eastern Council Draftsman Grade I Vacancies, apply on or before 02 Oct 2020.
|North Eastern Council Secretariat Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Post Name||Draftsman Grade I|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Experience||5 – 9 years|
|Last Date To Apply||02-Oct-2020|
The North Eastern Council Secretariat is looking for the services of suitable officers for filling up the posts of (1) 01 (one) post of Draftsman Grade I and (2) 17 (seventeen) posts of Stenographer Grade II on deputation basis.
1. Name of the Post: Draftsman Grade I
2. No. of Posts: 01 one
3. Scale of pay: Rs. 4500-125-7000/- (5th CPC)/PB-I Rs. 5200-20200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/- 6th CPC corresponding to Level 5 of the Pa Matrix as er 7th CPC.
4. Method of Recruitment and Eligibility Criteria: By deputation. Officers under the Central or State or Union Territories Government holding analogous post or post in the lower grade, in the same grade in the scale of Rs. 4000- 6000 (5th CPC)/PB-I Rs. + GP Rs. 2400/- (6th CPC) corresponding to pay scale of Rs. 25500 – 81100/- (Level 4) of the 7th CPC Pay Matrix with five years’ regular service in the grade.
5. Period of deputation: Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organisation/ department of the Central Government shall not ordinarily exceed 3 years.
6. Job requirement/ Duties and Responsibilities of the post: Create technical drawings based on given specifications and calculations. Make necessary calculations for drawing development. Transform AUTOCAD drawings into 3D drawings. Estimating construction costs. Check plans. Maintenance ofT&C library and records. Perform other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time by the Sectoral Head.
ALSO READ THIS : HLL Recruitment 2020 For ITI/Graduate Trainee Vacancies – Apply Now
Selection will be based on deputation basis
How To Apply:
1. The details of the posts, eligibility criteria, job requirement and experience required for the posts are indicated. The pay and other terms and conditions of deputation will be regulated in accordance with DoPT O.M. No. 6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay-II) dated 17.06.2010 as amended from time to time. Cadre authorities/ Heads of Departments are requested to forward applications of eligible and willing candidates whose services can be spared on deputation immediately on selection so as to reach the undersigned within 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News.