NHAI General Manager Recruitment 2020: National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) invites application for the position General Manager etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to NHAI before 17-Aug-2020.
|NHAI Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Post Name||General Manager|
|Education Qualification||BCA, B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc, MBA/PGDM, MCA, PG Diploma|
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||For Deputation and Contract : Not exceeding 56 years|
|Experience||0 – 3 years|
|Salary||37400 – 67000(Per Month)|
|Last DateTo Apply||17-Aug-2020|
Qualification in Details:
National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) invites applications for recruitment to one post of General Manager (Information Technology) for looking after Cyber Security in NHAI, as detailed below :-
1. Posts: General Manager (Information Technology)
2. No.of. Posts: 02
3. Pay Band and Grade Pay: PB-4, Rs.37400-67000 + Grade Pay Rs.8700 [Pre-revised in CDA pattern, equivalent to Pay Level 13 of Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC]
4. Educational Qualification: (i)BE / B.Tech. in Computer Science/Information Technology or specialized equivalent qualification from a recognized University/from a institute of repute/C level certification course from DOEACC. (ii) Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology (any discipline)/Science AND MBA (Information System/Information Technology)/Advance or Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications/Advanced Computing/ Mobile Computing/IT Infrastructure, System and Security/Cyber Security/Embedded Systems and Design/System Software Development/Big Data Analytics/Automation SCADA (Supervisory Control & Data Acquisition) Systems/Multimedia or any related field etc. OR (iii)M.Sc. in Computer Science/ Information Technology/Multimedia etc. OR (iv)MCA/B Level certification course from DOEACC with B.Sc.(Mathematics as a subject). OR (v) B.Sc.(Computer Science / Information Technology/Multimedia)/ BCA or Equivalent from a recognized University/from Institute of repute / A level certification course from DOEACC
5. Minimum required experience in Computer Programming/ Software/Syste m Design/System/ Integration related work on any IT project: NIL – 3 Years
5. In case of recruitment by promotion/ deputation/ contract, the grades from which to be made: (1) By promotion through selection from internal Applicants having 14 years’ experience in the Pay Scale of Pay Band3 (Rs.15600-39100) with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- (pre-revised in CDA pattern, equivalent to Pay Level 10 of Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC) or equivalent or higher over and above education qualifications and experience stipulated in column 7 & 7(a), out of which 05 years’ regular service in the grade of Deputy General Manager. OR (2) By deputation from Applicants holding core I.T. related posts in a Central/State Govt. Deptt./ Autonomous Body/ PSU possessing the qualifications and 14 years’ experience in the Pay Scale of Pay Band-3 (Rs.15600-39100) with Grade Pay Rs.5400/-(pre-revised in CDA pattern, equivalent to Pay Level 10 of Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC) or equivalent or higher over and above educational qualification and experience stipulated in Col. 7&7(a), out of which 4 years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in posts in the Pay Band -3 (Rs.15,600- 39,100) with Grade Pay of Rs.7600/- (pre-revised in CDA pattern, equivalent to Pay Level 12 of Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC) or equivalent in IDA pattern in the parent cadre / department. OR (3) By Contract (on organizational need basis) through open advertisement from applicants with 12 years’ experience over and above educational qualifications and experience stipulated in Column 7 & 7(a), in a Computer Programming and MIS related work from IT Organization with flexible mode of selection as decided with the approval of the Chairman. There will be no absorption/regularization for this/her/her mode of selection. Period of contract on selection shall be for an initial period of 03 years, extendable by two more years with the approval of the Chairman. Period of Deputation: The period of deputation including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization / department shall ordinarily be 03 years which may be extended for another 01 year with the approval of Chairman, NHAI. Further, extension beyond 4th year and up to a maximum of 08 years shall be with the approval of the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways, subject to satisfactory performance. Provided that the tenure in respect of officers of CES (Roads) on deputation to NHAI shall be regulated in terms of DoPT OM No.6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay II) dated 17.6.2010, as amended from time to time.
ALSO READ THIS : Western Railway Recruitment 2020
Mode of Recruitment: Promotion / Deputation / Contract
How To Apply :
Applicants can apply ONLINE only. The procedure to be followed for filling up the application is given below : –
i) Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID and ensure that the same is active during the entire recruitment process. User ID, Password, filled-in application form and all other important communication will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID.
ii) The applicant may visit the NHAI website www.nhai.gov.in for accessing the link for applying online. The link may be opened on Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
iii) Click on the tab About Us Vacancies Current. Click on the relevant Recruitment advertisement and then click ‘Online application’.
iv) Click ‘New Registration’ and then sign-up by filling-up the Application Registration Details viz. Name, Email, Mobile No., Password, Re-type Password, and then press ‘Submit’ button for registration. The candidates will receive User ID & Password on their given registered Email ID. The User ID will be the registered Email ID given in Application Registration Details.
v) Re-login and fill up the requisite / given fields / information.
vi) Scanned copy of colour passport size photograph, essential educational / professional qualification(s), promotion/appointment order(s), only in ‘jpg / ‘jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB, may be uploaded.
vii) Click ‘Next’ button.
viii) Application Preview may be seen.
ix) ‘Preview’ and ‘Final Submit’ button are available. Candidates should take utmost care in furnishing / providing the correct details while filling-up the online application. The candidate can EDIT the information before final submission of Application. Once the application form is finally submitted, it cannot be edited.
x) If the Applicant is satisfied with the information furnished, click “Final Submit” button for submitting the application form, online. The ONLINE application may be submitted by 17.08.2020 (6.00 PM).
i) After submission of the ONLINE Application Form, ‘PDF’ format thereof containing details entered by the Applicant shall be generated. The applicant should take out print of the ONLINE Application Form and get the same forwarded by his/her parent department along with the prescribed ‘Verification Certificate’ and certified copy of APARs/ACRs. The Department/Organization concerned while forwarding the application should:
(a) Enclose attested copies of Annual Confidential Reports / Annual Performance Appraisal Report / gist of APARs/ACRs/ certificate with regard to work & conduct of the officer for the last five (05) years along with a vigilance clearance certifying that no penalty is imposed against the officer for last ten years, integrity certificate and no penalty certificate.
(b) certify that the particulars given by the Applicant in his / her ONLINE application regarding the details of educational/professional qualification(s), relevant experience and pay particulars, etc. have been verified from the service records and are true, correct and complete.
1. The applicants are advised to fill the ONLINE application form carefully in accordance with the eligibility criteria and experience mentioned for the post(s). Applications received through any other mode/procedure would not be accepted and summarily rejected. Applications incomplete in any respect, especially without details of pay scales shall be summarily rejected without any notice. It may be noted that any subsequent clarification regarding job profile / experience etc. at a later date will not be entertained under any circumstances.
2. The applicants are advised to submit the Online Recruitment Application well in advance without waiting for the closing date and also ensure that the Print-Out of the ONLINE Application Form along with requisite documents, is forwarded through their Parent Departments within the stipulated time. Applicants applying for more than one post should submit separate application for each post, failing which, the application will be considered only for the first post indicated in the application.
3. Duly filled-in print-out of the ONLINE application, forwarded by parent department of the applicant along with the prescribed ‘Verification Certificate’ and photocopy of APARs/ACRs for the last five (05) years, should reach NHAI at the following address, on or before 01.09.2020 (6.00 PM). DGM (HR &Admn.)-I , National Highways Authority of India, Plot No: G – 5 & 6, Sector – 10, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110075. 15. ‘Corrigendum’ or ‘Addendum’ or ‘Cancellation’ to this advertisement, if any, shall be published only on the website of NHAI and will not be published in the newspapers. Therefore, the Applicants are advised to check the website of NHAI regularly.