National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL) Recruitment 2021: National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL) invited applications from eligible persons for recruitment of 26 posts of Technical Assistant, Senior Technical Officer and other. Those candidates who are are interested in NAL Recruitment 2021 candidates can apply for NAL Jobs 2021 can apply online through the official website www.nal.res.in by 21 May 2021. Other details of CSIR-National Aerospace Laboratories Recruitment 2021 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL)
Technical Assistant, Senior Technical Officer and Other Posts
- Gen/ OBC – ₹ 100
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen – Nil
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
- Starting Date for Apply Online/Registration: 16 April 2021
- Last Date Payment of Examination Fee: 21 May 2021
- Candidates age limit should be Minimum 28 years and Maximum 40 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Central Government Rule Regulation.
- Candidates should have B.E/ B.Tech, Diploma, or equivalent from a recognized Board/University/Institution.
- For other education qualification details please go to the below official notification.
|Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|Technical Assistant||19 Posts|
|Technical Officer||01 Post|
|Senior Technical Officer I||02 Posts|
|Senior Technical Officer II||04 Posts|
How to Apply for NAL Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible persons can apply for the posts online by visiting the official website of National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL). Persons must note that the last date for application is 21 May 2021. All the eligible candidates can apply for This Job as mentioned below:-
- Step 1 – first of all go through The Official Website and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – recruitment link is mentioned below
- Step 2 – Before start filling up the application through online mode/Offline please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age certificate and educational qualification, resume if any experience required.
- Step 3 – Click on the apply online link – link is given below.
- Step 4 – Update all the required details.
- Step 5 – Pay the application fee as per your category. (If Required Only).
- Step 6 – Click on submit button to complete the Application Process. Most importantly capture the application number or request number for further reference.
- Dadasaheb Phalke Award Winner Complete list (1969-2021)
- Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021 for Assam Judicial Service, Apply Online
- Manipur Recruitment 2021 for 374 Vacancies for MTS, Staff Nurse and MO Posts, Download Notice
- Goa Accounts Department Recruitment 2021 for 109 Accountant Posts, Apply Online
- IISER Pune Recruitment 2021 for Principal Technical Officer, Sr. Teaching Associate & Technical Officer Posts, Apply Online
- South Eastern Railway Paramedical Recruitment 2021 for Staff Nurse, House Keeping Assistant, Hospital Attendant and Dresser Posts
- BTSC Bihar Recruitment 2021 for 6338 Vacancies for MO Posts, Apply Online for Specialist & General Medical Officer, Apply Online
- HPSC Exam 2021 Date Postponed for Assistant Professor, Scientist B & Other Posts, Details Here