MHRD Recruitment 2020 : Ministry of Human Resource Development(MHRD) has released the Recruitment Notification for the Post of Vice Chairperson on 23 May 2020 in New Delhi. Candidates Who wants to apply for MHRD Vice Chairperson Vacancies, apply on or before 20 June 2020.
|Post Name||Vice Chairperson|
|Total Job Vacancy||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 67,000 – Rs. 79,000/-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply||20/06/2020|
Vice-Chairperson, NCTE shall perform such functions as may be assigned to him/her by the Chairperson NCTE and receive a pay in the pay scale of Rs. 67,000 – 79,000/- (now Level 15 in revised may matrix with anuual increment at the rate of 3 percent . The appointment shall be made by deputacon (incliding short term contract) on tenure basis for a maxirnum period of four yer ago sixty years, whenever is earlier. The period of deputation including the period of deputation in an odrer ex-cadre post held immediatly preceding this appontment in the same or other organization or departnent of dre cental Government shall ordinarily not exceed five years. Following persons are eligible for appointment to the post of Vice Chairperson, NCTE:
1. Essential: (i) Doctoral Degree hon a recognized univercity; and
(ii) Experience of working as a professor oi equivalent in State or Central University or educatimal institution of State or Central Government Or 3 years administrative experience in school/ teacher education in
the Central or State Government
2. Desirable: i. Doctoral degree in Education from a recognized university;
(il)- Masters degree from a recognized university with first Class;
(iii) lmpressive academic credentials;
(iv) Experience in the field of teacher education
(v) Publications in journals, especialty in journals of education, of national and international repute.
(vi) Demonsrated administrative, organizational and leadership capability.
3. Salary: 67,000 – 79,000/-
Selection Procedure :
1. Selection Will be NCTE on deputation (including short term contract) basis.
2. Veriftcation of particulars in the application and Vigilance clearence is received by the date the Selection Committee convenes the meeting for the Selection process
How to Apply :
1. The deailed eligibility criterla end other conditions for appointment to the post and the format prescribed for applying may be downloaded from www.mnhrd.gov.in or www.ncte-india.org
2. Application Form submitted in the prescribed format through proper chaunel should reach Director (Teacher Education), Departrnent of school Education ard Literacy, Ministry of Human Resource Development Room No. 101 D, wing shastri Bhawan, New Delhi – 110115 or before _ 2020. Application received after the last date shall not be considered
3. Last Date: 20.06.2020