ISM Dhanbad Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2020: Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad) invites application for the position Junior Research Fellow etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to ISM Dhanbad before 08-July-2020.
|ISM Dhanbad Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Education Qualification||M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||28 years (Relaxable as per GOI norms)|
|Salary||31000 – 35000(Per Month)|
|Last Date To Apply||08-July-2020|
Qualification in Details:
1. Position : Junior Research Fellow – 01
2. Title of The Project: An Investigation of Ergo-human Model to Evaluate the Functional Capacity of Coal Mine Workers
3. Tenure of Project: Maximum three years or Project submission date whichever is earlier (Project submission date: 25.02.2023)
4. Job Description (in maximum of 100 words): The project fellow will assist in Ergo-human modeling through work posture analysis, measurement of energy expenditure in physical work environment, determination of personal attributes, etc., laboratory work, data analysis of field and laboratory testing, mining field work and any other work assigned by the principal investigator for smooth execution of the project work.
5. Essential Qualification: Candidates with M.Sc. in Ergonomics/Work Physiology/Human Physiology/Anthropology or M.E/M.Tech in Industrial Engineering/ Safety Engineering/ Mining Engineering/ Mining
Machinery Engineering with first class or 6.5/10 CGPA and above.
ii. Candidates who have qualified GATE/ CSIR-UGC NET JRF/ CSIR-UGC NET LS/ JEST/ SET will be preferred. Selected candidates qualified with GATE/ CSIR-UGC NET JRF/ CSIR-UGC NET LS/JEST/SET may enrol themselves for the Ph.D. programme of the IIT (ISM), Dhanbad subject to compliance of Institute PhD rules. Desirable Qualification Candidate having exposure in ergonomics/ work physiology/ human physiology/ anthropology/ Industrial safety engineering will be preferred.
6. Fellowship: Rs. 31,000/- for 1st and 2nd year,Rs. 35,000/- for 3rd year plus applicable HRA
1. Shortlisted candidates will be informed on the date of interview.
2. Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee an invitation to the interview.
3. Candidates will be short listed based on their merit and as per the requirement of the project. All candidates should make their own arrangements for their stay at Dhanbad, if required.
4. No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview
How to Apply :
1. Application on plain paper with CV containing photograph and relevant documents (self attested on each page) should be sent through E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by post to Prof. P. S. Paul, Associate Professor and PI of the Project, Department of Mining Engineering, IIT(ISM) Dhanbad – 826004, Jharkhand.
2. Original certificates must be produced before the start of interview for verification of the information provided in the application form, failing which the candidature will be rejected. The candidates must take back their Original certificates immediately after the verification. The interview may be held through video conferencing subject to the approval from competent authority.
3. Last Date and Time: 08.07.2020 up to 05:30 PM