Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) 2020: invites application for the position Director etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to IOCL before 31-July-2020.
|IOCL Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Education Qualification||B.Tech/B.E, MBA/PGDM|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||AGE : On the date of occurrence of vacancy (DOV) , Age of superannuation 60 years. Minimum: 45 Years.|
|Experience||10 – 15 years|
|Salary||180000 – 340000(Per Month)|
|Last Date To Apply||31-July-2020|
Qualification in Details:
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) was incorporated in 1964 by merging Indian Refineries Limited with Indian Oil Company under the Indian Companies Act, 1956. The main objectives of IOC are to serve the national interests in oil and related sectors in accordance and consistent with the policies of Government of India; to ensure continuous and smooth supplies of petroleum products and to enhance country’s self-sufficiency in oil refining and build expertise in laying of crude oil and petroleum product pipelines. Indian Oil Corporation (IOC) is a schedule – ‘A’ Maharatna PSE in petroleum sector with the administrative jurisdiction of Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas. The company employed 32,998 regular employees ( Executives 17977, Nonexecutives 15021 ) as on 31.03.2020. Its Registered and Corporate Offices are at Mumbai and New Delhi respectively. The authorised and paid up capital of the Company were Rs. 15000 crore and Rs. 9414.16 crores respectively as on 31.03.2020. The shareholding of the Government of India in the company is 51.50% as on 31.03.2020.
1. Posts: Director(Pipelines)
2. Scale of Pay: Rs. 180000-340000 (IDA)
3. Job Description And Responsibilities: Director (Pipelines) is a member of the Board of Directors and reports to the Chairman. He/She is incharge of the Pipelines Division to achieve transportation of crude oil and petroleum products in line with the Corporation’s plans and objectives. He/She is responsible for revamping of existing pipelines besides taking up of new pipelines projects.
4. Employment Status: The Applicant Must, On The Date Of Application, As Well As On The Date Of Interview, Be Employed In A Regular Capacity – And Not In A Contractual/ad-hoc Capacity – In One Of The Followings:- (A) Central Public Sector Enterprise (Cpse) (Including A Full-time Functional Director In The Board Of A Cpse); (B) Central Government Including The Armed Forces Of The Union And All India Services; (C) State Public Sector Enterprise (Spse) Where The Annual Turnover Is *rs 10,000 Crore Or More; (D) Private Sector In Company Where The Annual Turnover Is *rs 10,000 Crore Or More.
Preference Would Be Given To Candidates From Listed Companies. (* The Average Audited Annual Turnover Of Three Financial Years Preceding The Calendar Year In .Which The Post Is Advertised Shall Be Considered For Applying The Approved Limits).
5. Qualification: The Applicant Should Be An Engineering Graduate With Good Academic Record From A Recognized University/institution. Applicants Holding Mba/ Post Graduate Diploma In Management Will Have Added Advantage
6. Experience: The applicant should have at least five years cumulative experience at a senior level of management during the last ten years in an organization of repute. Experience in Management and familiarity with Project execution and pipeline operations will have added advantage. Experience in Petroleum/Petrochemical industry is desirable.
7. Pay Scale: (a)Central Public Sector EnterprisesAge of superannuation 60 years Internal Others Minimum Maximum Minimum Maximum 45 2 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation. 45 3 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation. Eligible Scale of Pay (i) Rs. 7250-8250 (IDA) Pre 01/01/1992 (ii) Rs. 9500-11500 (IDA) Post 01/01/1992 (iii) Rs. 20500-26500 (IDA) Post 01/01/1997 (iv) Rs. 51300-73000 (IDA) Post 01/01/2007 (v) Rs. 120000-280000 (IDA) Post 01.01.2017 (vi) Rs. 18400-22400 (CDA) Pre-revised post 01.01.1996 (vii) Rs. 37400-67000 + GP 10000 (CDA) post 01.01.2006 (viii) Rs. 144200-218200 (Level 14) CDA post 01.01.2016 The minimum length of service required in the eligible scale will be one year for internal candidates, and two years for others as on the date of vacancy.
Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interviews.
The last time/date of receipt of complete application duly forwarded to PESB is by 15.00 hours on 31/07/2020. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated time/date. Incomplete applications and applications received after the stipulated time/date shall be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interviews.