Welcome to Naukriradar, IBPS CRP PO MT XII Recruiment 2022: Organization of Banking Personal Selection has delivered a warning to direct an enlistment cycle for 6432 Posts of Probationary Officer/Management Trainees XII Vacancy in IBPS.
Important : Please Always Check and Confirm Official Notification and Advertisement Before Apply in Any Recruitment.
IBPS CRP PO MT XII Recruitment 2022 – Jobs Details, Dates and Links
- Name of Organisation – Institute of Banking Personal Selection, IBPS
- Total No of Vacancy – 6432 Posts
Name of Posts and Vacancy
- Bank of India : 535 Posts
- Canara Bank : 2500 Posts
- Punjab National Bank : 500 Posts
- Punjab & Sind Bank : 253 Posts
- UCO Bank : 550 Posts
- Union Bank of India : 2094 Posts
Salary Pay Scale
- Pay Scale : Rs. Rs.52,000/- to Rs.55,000/-
Age Limit (As on 1st August 2022)
- Minimum Age : 20 Years
- Maximum Age : 30 Years
Relaxation in upper age limit for reserve category will be as per Government norms.
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
- SC/ ST/ PWD : Rs. 175/-
- For All Other : Rs. 850/-
- Online Form Starting Date: 02nd August 2022
- Last Date to Submit Online Form: 22nd August 2022
- IBPS PO PET Date 2022 : September/ October 2022
- BPS PO Prelims Exam Date 2022 : October 2022
- IBPS PO Mains Exam Date 2022 : 26 November 2022
- IBPS PO Interview Date 2022 : January/ February 2023
|Apply Online (02-08-2022)||Registration | Click Here|
|Detailed Notification (01-07-2022)||Click Here|
|Short Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
We think that this post helped you in finding the information about latest recruitment, If you liked this article, then please share to social networking site. You can also find us on follow on Facebook.
Still, you have any doubt in your mind just comment below, we will definitely help you. If you think that “any improvement need in our blog” then suggest to us.
Important: Please Always Check and Confirm Official Notification and Advertisement Before Apply in Any Recruitment.