Welcome to Naukriradar, CISF HC and ASI Enrollment 2022: Focal Modern Security Power has given the most recent warning for Qualified Male and Female Indian residents for the CISF enlistment 2022 of Head Constable (HC)- Clerical, Right hand Sub-Monitor (ASI)- Transcriber Opening at 540 Posts. Intrigued up-and-comers can apply online to CISF HC and ASI Enlistment 2022 through the authority site CISF Occupations cisf.gov.in by 25 October 2022.
Important : Please Always Check and Confirm Official Notification and Advertisement Before Apply in Any Recruitment.
CISF HC & ASI Recruitment 2022
CISF HC & ASI Notification 2022
- Candidates should have passed the Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (12th class) exam from a recognized Board or University or equivalent on or before the closing date of receipt of the Online Application Form. or equivalent from a recognized Board/University/Institution
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years as of the closing date for receipt of the Online Application form (25 October 2022).
- Candidates should not have been born earlier than 26 October 1997 and later than 25 October 2004.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Central Industrial Security Force Notification 2022
CISF HC & ASI Online Form 2022 CISF Jobs 2022 Apply Online Head Constable, Assistant Sub-Inspector 540 Posts Important Dates
- CISF HC & ASI (Steno) Notification Issue Date: 8 September 2022.
- Closing Date of Submission of Online Application: 26 September 2022.
- Closing Date of Submission of Online Application: 25 October 2022.
|Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) – Stenographer||Pay Level-5 (Rs. 29200-92300/-) + usual allowances as admissible to the Central Government employees from time to time.|
|Head Constable (HC) – (Ministerial)||Pay Level-4 (Rs.25500-81100/-) plus usual allowances as admissible to the Central Government employees from time to time.|
- General/OBC Candidates Fee Payable Rs.100/-.
- Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Female and Ex-servicemen (ESM) Candidates Fee Payable Nil.
CISF Head Constable & ASI Category Wise Vacancies Details
The vacancies for the post of CISF Assistant Sub-Inspector (Stenographer) and Head Constable (Ministerial) at All India level are as follows:-
|Name of Post||UR||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||Total|
Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer)
CISF HC & ASI How To Apply Online Process
- Step 1: Visit the official website of CISF cisf.gov.in
Step 2: Check the latest notification regarding the CISF Recruitment 2022 on the website
Step 3: Read the instructions in the notification entirety before proceeding
Step 4: Apply or fill out the CISF HC & ASI application form before the last date.
BSF ASI & Head Constable Selection Process
- Candidates will be selected based on the Written Examination under OMR Based/Computer Based Test (CBT), Physical Standard Test (PST)/Documentation/Written Examination/Skill Test/Medical Examination.
- The number of candidates is to be called for Skill Test would purely depend on merit in the written examination for which qualifying marks would be 35% for UR/ EWS /Ex. Servicemen and 33% for SC/ST/OBC. However, it will not be mandatory to call all the qualified candidates in the written examination for the skill test i.e. (Dictation & Transcription for Assistant sub Inspector (Stenographer) & Typing Test for Head Constable (Ministerial). The number of candidates to be called for the skill test would depend on the total number of qualified candidates in the written examination with reference to the number of vacancies for each post and each category. Accordingly, cut-off marks would be prescribed for each category.
- Only those candidates who find a place in the merit list as per the available vacancy in each category on an India basis will be called for Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
- Verification of required eligibility certificates/documents with the original will be carried out at the time of Documentation.
Note: Candidates may contact Help Line Number 011-24366431/24307933 for clarification, if any, in respect of filling applications and PST, Documentation, Written Test, Skill Tests, and Medical Examination.
CISF HC (Ministerial) and ASI (Steno) Bharti 2022 Admit Card
CISF ASI & HC Admit cards for all stages of the examination will be issued online only on the CISF website i.e. www.cisfrectt.in and will not be sent by post. Therefore candidates are advised to visit the CISF website regularly for any updates regarding the CISF ASI recruitment process and download their admit cards for each stage on time examination.
Notification / Advertising
- There is the full notification for the Central Industrial Security Force – Head Constable (HC)- Ministerial, Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI)- Stenographer Vacancy
How to Apply / New Registration
- Central Industrial Security Force – Head Constable (HC)- Ministerial, Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI)- Stenographer Apply Online or New Registration from here
- Apply Online
Admit Card / Result
- Central Industrial Security Force – Head Constable (HC)- Ministerial, Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI)- Stenographer you can take the printout of your Admit Card or Result from here
- Admit Card
We think that this post helped you in finding the information about latest recruitment, If you liked this article, then please share to social networking site. You can also find us on follow on Facebook.
Still, you have any doubt in your mind just comment below, we will definitely help you. If you think that “any improvement need in our blog” then suggest to us.
Important: Please Always Check and Confirm Official Notification and Advertisement Before Apply in Any Recruitment.