Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021: Central Bank of India (CBI) has released for recruitment to the post of FLCC Incharge for Baran District. Check eligibility criteria and details using the notification then proceed to apply for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021.
Central Bank of India (CBI)
FLCC Incharge Post
- Last date for submission of application: 31 May 2021
- Candidate upper age limit should be 65 years as on 31.03.2021 is Mandatory to apply for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021. No further relaxation is admissible for HAL Recruitment 2021. For further details candidate should check the official notification. Direct link will given on this page.
- The candidate must be a graduate or post-graduate from a recognized University.
- Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021 Age Limit – below 65 years
- The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview.
- FLCC Incharge – 1 Post
How to Apply for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official site of Central Bank of India Website.
- Select “Careers” section on the Home page.
- Find and select “Vacancy for the post of FLCC incharge for Baran District” notification on the career page.
- The link contains Application form also.
- Fill the application form and send to the belonging address.
- Dadasaheb Phalke Award Winner Complete list (1969-2021)
- Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021 for Assam Judicial Service, Apply Online
- Manipur Recruitment 2021 for 374 Vacancies for MTS, Staff Nurse and MO Posts, Download Notice
- Goa Accounts Department Recruitment 2021 for 109 Accountant Posts, Apply Online
- IISER Pune Recruitment 2021 for Principal Technical Officer, Sr. Teaching Associate & Technical Officer Posts, Apply Online
- South Eastern Railway Paramedical Recruitment 2021 for Staff Nurse, House Keeping Assistant, Hospital Attendant and Dresser Posts
- BTSC Bihar Recruitment 2021 for 6338 Vacancies for MO Posts, Apply Online for Specialist & General Medical Officer, Apply Online
- HPSC Exam 2021 Date Postponed for Assistant Professor, Scientist B & Other Posts, Details Here