|CBI Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Job Role||Counselor FLCC|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Total Job Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||Koch Bihar|
|Age Limit||Less than 65 years with sound Health|
|Experience||20 – 22 years|
|Last Date To Apply||03-06-2020|
Qualification in Details:
1. Name of the Post: Counselor FLCC
2. Qualification: (i) Graduate / Post Graduate degree from a UGC recognized University
3. Desirable: Officers with rural development background i.e. Agriculture Finance Officer / Rural Development Officer / Agriculture Officers converted to Mainstream of banking / Lead District Managers and Faculty leaders / Faculty members of Training Centers / Colleges with specialization in Rural Development etc. shall be preferred.
4. Experience: (i) Candidate should have retired on VRS or on attaining superannuation with minimum 20 years of service of which at least 15 years in Officer Cadre.
(ii) He should have worked as Branch Manager in any scale in a rural branch for at least 3 years OR as AFO (Agriculture Finance Officer) in a Rural Branch for a period of 3 years.
(iii) He should have unblemished record and possess satisfactory service certificate from the previous employer.
(iv) Should be well conversant with local language. (v) Should have retired fromScale-II & above.
(vi) Should be resident of the same State, preferably same or nearby district.
5. The candidate shall be appointed on Contract basis for a period of one year. Renewal may be possible at Bank’s sole discretion in terms of extant policies and rules.
6. The contract amount shall be paid an amount equivalent to last pay & allowances drawn less the initial amount of Pension fixed before commutation plus relief etc. payable thereon or Rs. 15,000/- p.m. whichever is lower Further a lump sum amount of Rs. 500/- p.m. shall be paid towards Mobile, Conveyance etc. However, the condition of “Last Pay & Allowance drawn by the Officer less the initial amount of pension fixed before commutation plus relief etc.”
7. The candidates shall be entitled for 15 days leave per year with maximum of 02 days per month
8. These officers shall be working as “Counselor-FLCs” and have to oversee the overall functioning of FLC .
The eligible candidates will be called for personal interview and the decision of the Bank in this regard shall be final.
1. Eligible candidates have to submit their applications in the given format (Annexure-A). Last date for receipt of application is 03/06/2020. No applications shall be entertained beyond the stipulated date. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
2. Address the application, Superscribing “Application for the post of Recruitment as Counselor of FLC on contract” to the following address:-
3. To, Regional Manager, Central Bank of India, Regional Office, Coochbehar, Bangchatra Road, P.O+P.S- Kotwali, Pin- 736101.
4. Further, it is informed that applications may be received directly at Regional Office, Coochbehar by hand on working days within working hours upto 03/06/2020.