CDAC Recruitment 2021: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) Recruitment 2021: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) invited applications from eligible persons for recruitment of 44 posts of Project Manager, Project Engineer and Project Officer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for at the offical website @cdac.in on or before 20th May 2021 for CDAC Project Engineer Recruitment 2021.
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
Project Manager, Project Engineer and Project Officer Posts
- Commencement of on-line Registration of application by candidates: 06 May 2021
- Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates: 20 May 2021
- Written Test/Interview date: Will be communicated by email only
Age Limit / Relaxation:
- Applicants belonging to the reserved category (SC/ST/OBC) / PWD/ Ex-servicemen would be eligible for relaxations according to the Government of India norms.
- Government employees will be eligible for relaxation in age by 5 years including other age relaxations.
- C-DAC internal candidates also will be eligible for an age relaxation of 5 years including other age relaxations.
- The cut-off date for ascertaining the age and experience will be 20-May-2021.
- CDAC requires MBA, PG Degree, B.E, M.E, B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA, IT candidates to apply for their Project Officer, Project Engineer, Project Manager notification 2021. The detailed information has been given below or you can verify it on the official notification itself.
|Project Officer||MBA, PG Degree|
|Project Engineer||B.E, B.Tech|
|Project Manager||B.E, M.E, B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA, IT|
- Project Manager: Rs. 64,000 up to Rs. 89,600 per month.
- Project Engineer: Rs. 31,000 up to Rs. 70,000 per month.
- Project Officer: Rs. 31,000 to Rs. 35,000 per month.
|Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|Project Manager||03 Posts|
|Project Engineer||39 Posts|
|Project Officer||02 Posts|
How to apply for CDAC Recruitment 2021?
To apply for a CDAC recruitment 2021, the candidates need to follow the below steps.
- Visit CDAC official website – Click here
- Go to CDAC careers or the Latest News page.
- Check for the Project Officer, Project Engineer, Project Manager job advertisement and Download it.
- Check and verify your eligibility to apply for Project Officer, Project Engineer, Project Manager job.
- Find CDAC online application form link
- Create an account with your details and fill the application.
- Make Payment (if required), Submit the application
- Take print your application form for future use.
- Dadasaheb Phalke Award Winner Complete list (1969-2021)
- Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021 for Assam Judicial Service, Apply Online
- Manipur Recruitment 2021 for 374 Vacancies for MTS, Staff Nurse and MO Posts, Download Notice
- Goa Accounts Department Recruitment 2021 for 109 Accountant Posts, Apply Online
- IISER Pune Recruitment 2021 for Principal Technical Officer, Sr. Teaching Associate & Technical Officer Posts, Apply Online
- South Eastern Railway Paramedical Recruitment 2021 for Staff Nurse, House Keeping Assistant, Hospital Attendant and Dresser Posts
- BTSC Bihar Recruitment 2021 for 6338 Vacancies for MO Posts, Apply Online for Specialist & General Medical Officer, Apply Online
- HPSC Exam 2021 Date Postponed for Assistant Professor, Scientist B & Other Posts, Details Here