BMRCL Chief General Manager Recruitment 2020: Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation limited (BMRCL) invites application for the position Chief General Manager etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to BMRCL before 20-Aug-2020.
|BMRCL Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Post Name||Chief General Manager|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||55 years|
|Experience||22 – 25 years|
|Last Date To Apply||20-Aug-2020|
Qualification in Details:
BMRCL invites applications from qualified and experienced personnel for appointment to following positions in the Project Wing. All appointments proposed will be on “contract basis” only.
1. Name of Post: Chief General Manager (Planning & Design)
2. No. of Posts: 01
3. Educational Qualification: B.E./B.Tech Graduate Civil Engineering or Equivalent
4. Desirable: M.E./M.Tech Graduate (Civil/Structural Engineering) or Equivalent Preference will be given to candidates with post graduate qualification.
5. Required Software Skills: Computer Aided Planning & Design Software’s like REVIT, Civil 3D/ MX Rail, Stadd Pro, Strap, ETab, Plaxix, Wallup etc.
6. Consolidated pay (In Rs Per Month): Rs. 2,25,000/-
i. The candidates should have minimum post qualification experience of 22 years in construction, Planning and design of Alignments, Metro Structures, Viaducts/Bridges, Tunnels and Multistoried Buildings.
ii. The candidates should be familiar with the Standard Codes and Practices followed in India for Metro viaducts/ Railway Bridges, Tunnels, Buildings etc.
iii. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience in planning & designing of viaducts, Tunnels and station buildings of Metro Projects.
8. Besides the above, employees will be extended medical and personal accident insurance cover & contribution to National Pension Scheme, CUG mobile facility and Conveyance facilities as per rules of the Company
9. Period Of Contract Appointment: i. The tenure of Contract appointment will be 3 years.
ii. The Contract of appointment may be terminated by either side by giving 3 months’ notice or by paying the Contractual remuneration of three months in lieu of notice period, if the circumstances so warrant.
- ALSO READ THIS : ReBIT Recruitment 2020 For Consultant Vacancies
1. The experience is post qualification and the minimum required. Mere possession of minimum experience does not confer any right to be called for interview / selection.
2. Selection will be through interview by a Committee constituted by the Competent Authority.
How To Apply :
1. Last date for receipt of applications is 4.00 PM on 20.Aug.2020 For details regarding eligibility criteria, on-line application, etc. please visit our website: www.bmrc.co.in/ Career Section
2. Eligible candidates may fill in the application in prescribed format and submit along with relevant documents in support of qualification and experience. Such applications may be addressed to the General Manager (HR), Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H. Road, Shanthinagar, Bangalore 560027 super-scribing the envelope as “Application For The Post Of ……………………………………………………………….. …………………”. Last date for receipt of the application is 4.00 PM of 20.Aug.2020.