BHEL Recruitment 2020: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) invites application for the position Inquiring Officer etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to BHEL before 20-Aug-2020.
|BHEL Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Post Name||Inquiring Officer|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||Retired Officer willing to serve as Inquiry Officer should not be more than 67 years of age as on 1 st August, 2020.|
|Experience||20 – 25 years|
|Salary||40000 – 75000(Per Month)|
|Last Date To Apply||20-Aug-2020|
Qualification in Details:
Applications are invited from retired officers of Central Govt./ State Govt./ PSUs (Central & State), not below the rank of Deputy Secretary in case of Central Govt. & equivalent rank in the State Govt. and in the level of E-7 (pay scale 120000-280000) & above in case of PSUs, for empanelment as Inquiry Officers to conduct Departmental Inquiries in BHEL.
1. Post Name: Inquiring Officers
2. Tenure The Panel created for the above purpose will be valid for a period of THREE YEARS. Based on the performance of the Inquiry Officer, it can be further extended for another three years at a time subject to maximum of 70 years of age.
3. Eligibility: Essential:
i. Must have superannuated from the level of at least E-7 (pay scale 120000-280000) & above in PSU and Deputy Secretary & above in Central Govt./ equivalent rank in the State Govt.
ii. He/ she should not have been penalized in a disciplinary proceeding case (No penalty in disciplinary proceedings or No prosecution in criminal case) and shall submit an undertaking to this effect.
iii. Retired Officer willing to serve as Inquiry Officer should not be more than 67 years of age as on 1 st August, 2020.
i. Previous experience in Vigilance/ HR/ Legal matters preferably with first-hand experience of conducting Departmental Enquiries.
ii. Retired officers who are working as IOs for other Govt. departments/ PSUs on regular basis.
iii. Officers retired from CVC or worked in CVC and working as IOs.
5. Procedure for Appointment: On approval of panel, a formal letter communicating empanelment of selected retiredofficers as Inquiry Officer shall be issued.
6. Remuneration: Within 45 days: Rs 75,000/-, Within 90 days: Rs 50,000/-, Beyond 90 days: Rs 40,000/-
7. Removal from Empanelment: Empanelment as IO can be terminated at any time for performance-related or any other reasons, after serving a Show Cause Notice to the empanelled IO, to be replied within 30 days from the date of issuance of such Notice. Such Show Cause Notice shall preferably be issued by Speed post and e-mail.
ALSO READ THIS : AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2020
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How To Apply :
Applications may be sent either by ordinary post or through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org Applications will need to be addressed to Senior Executive (Law), Corporate HR-Law, Corporate Office at BHEL House, Siri Fort, New Delhi – 110 049 in the prescribed format (enclosed) along with Identity Proof issued by Government of India. Any other mode of submission of application is unacceptable.