BoB FLC Counsellor Recruitment 2020: Bank Of Baroda (BoB) invites application for the position FLC Counsellor etc. BOB FLC Counsellors Recruitment online application form 2020. You will get here complete detail about BOB FLC Counsellors application procedure, important dates, application fees, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale and important link. If you have any doubt regarding BOB FLC Counsellors recruitment online application form procedure you can ask us via comment form given below.
|BoB Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Post Name||FLC Counsellor|
|Education Qualification||Any Graduate, M.A, M.Sc, MVSC, MSW|
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Job Locations||Haveri, Uttara Kannada|
|Age Limit||Maximum age at the time of appointment on contract should not be more than 64 years subject to good health.|
|Experience||5 – 10 years|
|Last Date To Apply||10-July-2020|
Qualification in Details:
Selection procedures for FLC Counsellors on contract basis at Haveri and Siddapur (Uttar-Kannada District) Centers.
1. Position: FLC Counsellors, 2 Vacancies
2. Eligibility Qualification: A graduate degree from recognized University. Preference will be given to post graduate degree in the area of Agriculture, Veterinary Science, Sociology, Psychology and Social work. Should be well conversant with the local language. Should possess flair for teaching and computer knowledge. Candidates for the post of FLCC counsellor may be selected from open market. Counselors should have sound knowledge of banking, insurance, investment, pension, law, finance, requisite communication and team building skills etc.
3. Experience: Shall be an ex-banker with minimum 5 years of experience in any Nationalized Bank/ RRB/ Pvt. Bank. OR Persons having minimum 5 years of experience in banking/ with related fields, NBFCs / FIs. OR Business correspondent / BC- Coordinator with minimum 5 years of experience OR Ex RSETI Director/Faculty with minimum 5 years of Experience.
a. A consolidated remuneration per month will Rs. 15000/- plus maximum Rs.5000/- towards conveyance expenses on reimbursement basis (Total Rs. 20000/-). The reimbursement of conveyance expenses will be of subject to number of meetings/camps conducted per month Rs. 3000/- if less than- 10 camps conducted per month and Rs. 5000/- if more than – 10- camps per month. To be eligible for HA the camp conducted should be away from the FLCC centre and no vehicular facility has been availed from LDM/RO. The entire district will be jurisdiction of the FLCC for conducting the camps / meetings and LDM/ RO / Base Branch can disallow any claim of HA with justifications.
b. FLC Counsellor has to submit monthly visit diary of Financial Literacy Camps to the RSETI Director/Lead Bank Manager (LDM)/ Br Head of base Branch Subsequently, LDM/ Base Br Head should submit monthly report to Zonal Manager every month (with a copy to RO) before payment of monthly remuneration Zonal office will release amount of monthly remuneration on verification of monthly visit diary of FLCCs. For a service period of less than one month, the payment will be made on pro-rata basis.
5. Terms of Appointment:
a. Appointment of the counsellors will be on contract basis and shall not exceed one year and Renewal of the contract may be extended by RO based on approval from ZO based on satisfactory performance, subject to annual review.
b. The Contractual engagement is purely on temporary basis. This will not vest any right to claim for regular appointment or for continued contractual appointment.
c. For renewal of contract, LDM or RSETI Director(as decided by RO) / Br Head of base Branch to recommend the renewal/non-renewal of contract of the counsellor to Region, Region further to send its recommendation to Zone. (In case there is no Lead bank/RSETI center, base branch will submit its recommendation to Region) and Zone may take the final decision on the same. Zone to inform the renewal/ non-renewal of the contract of counsellor to corporate office.
d.The contract may be terminated with notice of one Month from either side.
e. Renewal of contract may be possible at Bank’s sole Discretion in terms of extant policies and rules.
6. Key Responsibility Area: He/She would be in charge of a particular FLC and would provide counseling at FLC in accordance with the Guidelines of RBI on FLC. He/She shall report to the Concerned Lead District Manager or RSETI Director (to be decided by RO) Base Branch office in case of non-lead Districts
7. Roles & Responsibilities: Carry on day to day activities of FLCs as per guidelines of RBI. To maintain arm’s length relationship with the Author Banks, Not to give impression that the counselling centers are part of the bank. iv) Not to promote the products of the Bank. Not to given an impression to the general public/banks constituents that the counselling centers are recovery or marketing agents of the bank. To provide counselling services except to wilful defaulters.
8. Review of Contract: Zonal Manager will be the competent authority for renewal of contract of FLCC counsellor.
1. Interview Only
How To Apply :
1. Duly filled Application with enclosure of Education Qualification and other relevant Document sent in Hard copy only will be considered valid. Please send the application on below mention address with title on envelope stating as “Application For The Post Of Financial Literacy Counsellor On Contractual Basis”. Address for Application to be sent: To, The Regional Manager, Bank of Baroda Regional Office-Hubli Bellad Towers, 1st floor, Bannigida Stop Gokul Road Hubli – 580030.
2. Last date of application: Last date of application received to our office is 10.July.2020.