AAU Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2020: Assam Agricultural University (AAU) invites application for the position Junior Research Fellow etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to AAU before 18-Sep-2020.
|AAU Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Experience||1 – 4 years|
|Last Date To Apply||18-Sep-2020|
Qualification in Details:
Interview on virtual mode only for filling up the post of 1 (one) no. of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) will be held at the office of the Chief Scientist, Horticultural Research Station, AAU, Kahikuchi, Guwahati-781017 as per schedule given below. The post is purely temporary and will be terminated on completion of the project.
1. Name of the project: Turmeric Mission (Vertical-1) project entitled “Integrated Development of Turmeric Sector in North Eastern and Bundelkhand Regions through Sustainable Technological Interventions for Improvement of Productivity,QualityandPost HarvestProcessingTechnology underGoodAgriculturalPractices (GAP)andOrganicProduction Systems
2. Name of the post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF) (1 no.)
3. Education Qualification: M.Sc. (Agri.) preferably in Horticulture with minimum 1 year experience in relevant field
4. Pay & allowance: Rs. 31,000.00 fixed per month + HRA and MA as per AAU, Jorhat norm
The shortlisted candidates shall be informed regarding the details of the Interview on or before 22 September, 2020 by respective mail. Interview on virtual mode only.
How To Apply :
1. The post is purely temporary and will be terminated on completion of the project. Intending candidates having requisite qualification may submit application in plain paper enclosing resume, passport size photographs and other testimonials (scan copies of original) to the PI, DBT Turmeric Mission Project, HRS, Kahikuchi-17 through E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com) on or before 18 September, 2020. The shortlisted candidates shall be informed regarding the details of the Interview on or before 22 Sep, 2020 by respective mail. The advertisement may also be downloaded from the AAU website www.aau.ac.in.